ABOUT SANT KABIR TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE
Sant Kabir Ucch Shiksha Evam Shodh Sansthan was established in 2001 under Societies Registration Regulation No. 28, 1958 of Rajasthan Government.
Under its aegis Sant Kabir Ucch Shiksha Evam Shodh Sansthan, has established Sant Kabir T. T. College, in DUDU, Jaipur offers B.Ed. course, at its beautifully landscaped campus.
S.K.T.T.'s strength lies not only in the fully developed curriculum that it offers but in the unique methodology it applies to impart training to the students. We can honestly boast of dedicated, sincere and highly qualified faculty, in addition to excellent workshop/labs to give hands on training to the students. We firmly believe in positively upholding the cause of education in the country by imparting meaningful and relevant education to aspiring students by professional expertise, ready to meet the day to day challenges of present day technology.
- To be a centre of excellence in imparting teacher education and raise the socioeconomic standard of the nation.
- Mould students of the college into well-meaning citizens of the nation through a socially committed, intellectually inclined, culture driven and future oriented paradigm of learning.
- Empower the students to aspire for significantly contributing to the nation's development through socialist and secular strategies of instruction.
- To bestow eminent teacher education, to ignite students with an urge for research and developmental attitude with the aim to inculcate the habit of independent and innovative teaching to make the students an asset to our nation and be a part of its heritage.
- To uphold and promote the ethical values and principles of morality.
- The college shall always strive to stride forward and keep pace with the changing needs and spirit of the times. It shall not lounge on its glorious past alone.
- The College shall continue to foster talent and build on its rich repository of fame and prestige.
- The college shall continue to uphold its commitment to the nation in general and to the society in particular and perpetually strive to carry this out through a series of carefully crafted, tested and systematically executed steps of actions.
- The College shall spare no effort to continue to spread and further its academic potential by providing conducive academic ambience for all classes of students and teachers.
- The college shall signify learning from the past, assimilating the present and planning for the future.